Robin Brock - Top 16People's Choice Award
1.Tell us a funny story about a date night out with your husband.
1. The most sensible thing I have ever heard is the term: â€œProgress not Perfection.â€ That term was a game-changer for me! My entire life, I felt like I needed to master or be the best in every area of my life. I learned that was an unrealistic expectation that caused me to never feel like I was good enough. Progress not Perfection allows me grace and courage to exercise my gifts without fear!
2.What are the (2) most important things in your kitchen and why?
2. You will find that life itself excites me! For me, service to others is my passion and my purpose. I wasted a lot of years trying to serve myself and that was a dead-end. Joy excites me and the greatest joy of my life is continuously finding new ways to serve others. Service comes in so many forms and as they say â€œvariety is the spice of lifeâ€, so each day provides new opportunities. How exciting is that? Extremely!
3.What do people assume about you that isn’t true?
3. The opportunity to teach is a great responsibility and honor. I am fortunate enough to have the opportunity to teach other women how to break free from substance abuse and dependence, through one-on-one, step-by-step guidance. I get to teach these women how to live happy and productive lives, the same way I was taught. Then, I get to watch them go out and serve. We all become branches on a tree that bears good fruit.
4.Tell us a time you demonstrated leadership skills.
4. I would say I physically feel 27, but mentally, spiritually and emotionally, I would fall somewhere between 45-65. I have had so many experiences (good and bad) that have shaped my character, motives and my intensions and I feel more confident, capable and caring than ever before. I have experienced enough to understand what the true meaning of life is and I am focused on unapologetically living my purpose.
5.If you had no fear, what would you try?
5. Any time spent with my man is a fun date night! I am a foodie, so time spent around great food and dressing up for dinner is always how we start. In the Summer, we enjoy doing this near Beaver Lake, where we boat. In the Winter, we like to cook at home and snuggle by the wood-burning fire place and enjoy a movie while the snow falls. Ron and I always have meaningful and fun conversations that leave my cup feeling full.
Mrs. InternationalÂ® Pageant
P.O. Box 12426
The 2023 Mrs. International Magazine
Learn all about the 2023 competition
2023 Mrs. International DVD- Both Nights-
Paying For Contestant Fees?
Sponsor a Contestant or pay for your contestant fees...
Don't miss out on news from the International Pageant!SUBSCRIBE NOW